- McWilliam Butchers were delighted once again to be involved as Headline sponsor for the annual Chef | Restaurant awards hosted by Hospitality training
- By far the biggest date on the local chefs calendar saw over 225 industry guests arrive for the 1st time at the historical & stunning Elphinstone hall on the old Aberdeen campus of the University of Aberdeen.
- Kev Shand of McWilliams was busy working away before the guests arrived preparing the canapes which were served from the BBQ Shack on the outside garden for the Marquee drinks reception
- Canapes included Local Scotch Hay smoked Lamb Loin, West field Spelt flour tortilla, Udny Wagyu Beef kofta & Rora Natural Yoghurt
- Head chef Dougie & his kitchen team served up a delicious 3 course meal using Local produce where possible using our Dry Aged sirloin of beef for Main course which was then followed by guest speaker & Local Aberdeen chef Michael Bremner, renowned for being the 2017 winner of the ‘Great British Menu’
Well done to everyone who worked at the event & a BIG well done to the entire team at Aberdeen University.
None of this would happen if it wasn’t for the work of Karen Black & her amazing team at Hospitality training.